Opening times & prices
If the weather’s awful, then please call before you set off to confirm that we’re open, or check our Facebook page, as very occasionally we need to shut to keep our animals safe and warm.
Now – Sunday 29th October 2017:
Open every day 10am-4pm (last admission 3pm).
Weekends only (4th/5th, 11th/12th, 18th/19th & 25th/26th)
10am-4pm (last admission 3pm).
Last day of the season will be Sunday 26 November, then we’ll be closed for winter refurbishment so that we can spring open again for Easter!
Family ticket (2 adults and 2 children)
Family ticket (2 adults and 3 children)
- Free 7-day return for all tickets (with proof of id).
- Pre-booked groups of 10 or more receive a 10% discount.
- Carers are given free admission.
- We love welcoming schools. Please call 01983 530885 for more info.
- Sorry – no dogs (they upset the animals).
- Free parking for coaches, cars and bikes.
Adult annual pass
Child annual pass
Family annual pass
(2 adults + 2 children)
We welcome visitors with disabilities and we have been highly commended on our facilities by Mobility Magazine. We provide disabled parking next to the entrance and have wide flat pathways for close viewing of our animals and easy access to all areas. Please read our Access Statement here.